mercredi 21 janvier 2009

Valérie Fronterotta's profile

Today, I interviewed one of my classmates I knew very little about.

Valerie is Italian but, to my surprise, doesn't speak a word of it. It is one of her goals to learn the language and to travel to Italy to connect with her roots. She is studying at St-Laurent college in social science but wishes to work with animals in the future. Studying seems pretty easy for her since she got really good grades last session. One of her biggest accomplishment would be the painting of her dog (which is absolutely amazing!) that she did two years ago. Valérie is someone who is passionate about a lot of things. She loves to learn more about politics, specifically the Middle East, geography and , of course, animals. When she's not in school, she hangs out with her family and her childhood friends. Valérie is excellent at painting (as mentionned above), drawing , piano and bass(just a little bit).

I'm glad I did this interview cause I got to learn a bit more about my new friend Valerie. She's an awesome person with goals and ambition who, I'm certain, will go very far in life.

1 commentaire:

  1. Vanessa,

    Good text. However, the introduction is weak. There are some minor spelling mistakes that you could correct.
    Please put your blog in English as well.

    Thanks, FB

    RépondreSupprimer